This story is part of Amazon Prime Day, CNET’s guide to everything you need to know and how to find the best deals.
Amazon is previewing some of the best deals coming during its second Prime Day sale today ahead of its official Oct. 11 start date. The Prime Early Access Sale promises “hundreds of thousands” of deals, exclusively available to Amazon Prime members, over a 48-hour period to kick off the fall shopping season. Now, Amazon is giving us an early look at some of the deals we can expect to see during the event with savings across tech, toys, beauty, fashion, everyday essentials and more.
Upcoming Prime Early Access Sale offers
- Save 80% on the Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 55-inch 4K Smart TV with hands-free Alexa and save 70% on Hisense 50-inch U6 Series 4K Quantum Dot QLED Fire TV
- Save up to 55% on select Echo devices and Fire tablet bundles
- Save up to 50% on select headphones, earbuds, and speakers from Bose, Sony, and JBL
- Save up to 50% on select electric toothbrushes from Oral-B and Philips Sonicare
- Save up to 50% on select Hasbro toys
- Save up to 45% on select vacuums from Shark and iRobot
- Save up to 40% on select power tools from brands like BLACK+DECKER, BOSCH, DEWALT, and GEARWRENCH
- Save 40% on select products from Keurig
- Save up to 40% on select Ninja products
- Save up to 40% on select Vitamix blenders
- Save up to 40% on select Barbie dolls
- Save up to 35% on select laptops and accessories from Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and LG
- Save 30% on select LEGO sets
- Save up to 30% on select hair products from Drybar, Living Proof, Olaplex, and R+Co
- Save 30% on select lip masks and balms from LANEIGE
- Save up to 30% on select Solo Stove fire pits and accessories
- Save 30% on Casper pillows and mattress toppers
- Save up to 30% on select Orolay coats including vests, trench coats, and down jackets
- Save up to 30% on top shoes and apparel styles from New Balance
- Save 15% on the Peloton Bike with delivery available to select locations and up to 25% on select accessories and apparel
Amazon is also collating Top 100 lists that feature the “most popular and giftable items,” with new deals from the list dropping throughout the event, plus a new Toys We Love list for those buying for children.
“As we kick off the holiday season, we’re so excited to find new ways to surprise and delight our Amazon Prime members,” said Jamil Ghani, vice president of Amazon Prime. “During Prime Early Access Sale, members will be able to shop some of the best holiday deals of the season, including first-time deals from national must-have brands like Peloton and some of Amazon’s lowest prices of the year.”
The Prime Early Access Sale takes place Oct. 11 and 12 in Austria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, the UK and the US.
Leave a Reply